Only GBW's validators may complete funding request applications.
Individuals seeking support should click here.
So that GBW may support as many people as possible, we fulfill each individual's needs once per year. Unfortunately, we are not a long-term solution for people in need.
* All requests must keep recipient names anonymous.
* Funding is distributed directly to the vendor, and there is a $500 limit on each request. For requests where funds cannot be paid to a vendor, the validator or its organization must purchase the approved items and submit the receipt to GBW for reimbursement.
* GBW trusts that the validator will endorse one request per individual or family per year.
* We consider requests for funding that fit within our mission statement and definition of crisis, posted at right.
* GBW is no longer funding car repairs.
To process requests for assistance, validators must :
1. Complete the information below.
2. Scan or attach (in an email) a copy of the vendor's invoice for service or item requested. This will enable timely distribution of funds for approved applications.
3. Complete the release form which you can access by clicking here and then return it to GBW by scan, email, or U.S. mail after submitting the application.
If you would like to be considered as a validator for GBW and you work within a social service organization serving people living in Bedford, Goffstown SAU, or Manchester, please click here.
Our Mission Statement:
GBW strives to provide immediate, short-term financial assistance to members of the local community in crisis,* recognizing other means of support may not be readily available. Further, we strive to periodically support existing or new programs that benefit at-risk populations in our service area that aim to avert crisis.
Our Definition of Crisis:
A sudden change that creates financial, social or emotional upheaval that needs urgent action to enable relief.